What are the reasons for irregular periods?
Menstruation is a usual thing in women’s lives, they will get periods every 24 to 35 days, if this cycle has changed, it would intimate something is abnormal in your body. The time period between each period’s cycles has become change, overflow or less flow blood during periods, the long time period between your menstruation cycles are the symptoms which you have been felt when you are having irregular periods.
Normally no periods for certain time is called amenorrhea, results as irregular periods, perimenopause symptoms, these are the signs of your hormone is not regulating properly.
Women who are all getting painless period they are having balanced hormone when women who have irregular periods they should lack in diet, exercise and under stress.
Estrogen, sex hormone differentiated into three categories like estradiol, estriol and estrone. Estradiol is produced in the ovaries and in the adrenal glands. It’s considered the most potent of the three main estrogens and is highly related to menstruation.
Reasons for getting irregular periods:
- When you are under a lot of stress for an ongoing period, your body can start to conserve energy by preventing ovulation, it is period when your ovaries stop producing eggs and stop your periods. Stress can cause the adrenals to disrupt the production of thyroid hormones, estrogen, and other reproductive hormones.
- It also induces the cortisol and adrenaline, stress making hormones which is the reason for irregular periods. Take stress reducing supplement in your diet.
Low Body weight:
- When your body mass index reduced, you can start to miss your period due to having too little body fat. Body fat is important for creating enough estrogen, which is why very thin women can experience irregular periods. Instead of doing more physical activity, you can take healthy rich Probiotic, papaya, pomegranate supplements with less physical activity.
- Some women would be a fitness freak; they might have irregular periods due to less fat in the body. So, do limited physical activity as much as you need without losing more body fat.
- Regular exercise is good for heart health, mood regulation, and maintaining balance hormone, weight, if you do too much exercise, it will get more pressure on your adrenal, thyroid and pituitary glands. Women who rapidly start exercising at high intensities may have irregular periods problem, sometimes high level of physical exercise can stop getting their period suddenly.
Lack of nutrient:
- If you have menstruation problems, eat enough food and eat high antioxidant foods that are nutrient-dense, then saturated fats and proteins. Take high-calorie supplement if you are underweight. A poor diet low in nutrients, antioxidants and Probiotic foods yet stimulates the adrenal glands and thyroid. Avoid high intake of sugar, hydrogenated fats and artificial additives.