Natural remedies for underarms whitening
Nothing dark is good, everything should be bright including your underarms. We know how embarrassing it is to have dark underarms. You cannot raise your hands when you wear a sleeveless top, even if you wish to. Being cautious everytime makes you feel uncomfortable and lacks confidence in your actions. Shaving or using chemical laden hair removing creams and deodorants leave your underarms dark. There are so many home remedies for whitening dark underarms. They may need your efforts and time but you can sure get whitened underarms.
Underarms bleaching by lemon:
- Lemon is the first thing that comes to mind whenever you want to remove anything dark from your skin. Nothing is as good as lemon in bleaching.
- Lemon is not only a natural cleanser but also has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. As you see in restaurants, the warm water with lemon for the purpose of antiseptic.
- Its acidic properties help extensively in lightening your skin along with exfoliating dead skin cells. So, don't need to wait anymore pick up a lemon and get into action by preparing your own underarm bleaching recipe with lemon.
Use potatoes to lighten underarms:
- When we use lemon for its bleaching properties, think about the potatoes. They are good natural bleaching agents.
- Especially for people who have sensitive skin because lemon’s acidic nature may irritate their soft skin. In that case, potatoes are the best alternative natural agent for bleaching your underarms.
- Use potatoes at least twice a day to see faster results on your underarms' whitening which gives the best result within a week.
Smooth your underarm skin with cucumber:
- Among the veggies, you’ll have to choose the cucumbers lying in your refrigerator to smoothen your underarm skin that have effective skin lightening properties.
- To make it even better, combine lemon juice with cucumber to get the benefits of bleaching properties of lemon along with the smoothening effects of cucumber.
- While lemon works to bleach your skin, cucumber soothes the skin avoiding any itching or irritation.
Exfoliate Underarms with Natural Scrubs:
- It's nothing but the accumulation of dead skin cells that make your underarms look dark. In such case, you have to gently exfoliate your skin under your arms.
- A soft bath sponge is also sufficient but scrubs can give you really white underarms that are the natural scrubs and not the harsh chemical laden commercial ones.
- We should more often exfoliate their underarms because it’s where most of the body sweat accumulates and sometimes doesn’t escape most of the time.
- However, excessive exfoliation can harm your underarms by causing scarring which can lead to infection in hair follicles, pores, and sweat glands in your armpits. So exfoliate gently and with care.
- Avoid using harsh scrubs and even things like the scrub stones or brushes. Use natural or homemade scrubs for your underarms.
Make use of orange peel benefits on underarms whitening:
- Another well known natural scrub for your underarms, the orange peel which is fruity and gives a pleasant fragrance.
- As we know Orange belongs to the family of lemon, has bleaching properties that can be used for lightening your dark underarms.
Milk for milky underarms:
- Vitamins and fatty acids in milk are very effective in lightening the dark skin underarms.
- When mixed with curd, the lactic acid present in it do wonders for whitening your dark underarm.
Natural oils for underarm whitening:
- We might have avoided oils for many reasons but there are various oils that are beneficial for our body including skin even underarm.
- Only thing is that we need to know which oil and how to use it according to our requirements. For instance, whitening your underarms.
- Olive oil is rich in antioxidant properties and it is great for your skin.
- Coconut oil is good for skin in general. It can also lighten the skin because of the presence of vitamin E. Just apply some drops of coconut oil under your arms before taking shower and then wash off with a mild soap and warm water. It acts as a natural deodorant to some extent.
Herbal treatment for underarms whitening:
- There are many herbs that come with a number of benefits to treat underarms for whitening. Among them, one best herbal remedy is the Nigella sativa seed that is the black seed.
- The natural whitening deodorant is a roll on with deodorant made of black seed, controls underarm sweating and whiten your armpits and reduces irritation caused by an ingrown hair in the underarms, gives a pleasant odor.
- Try to choose a mild exfoliator, and also one that is organic and harmful additives free, so that you are not absorbing any nasty chemicals through your delicate skin.
- You can also now get roll-on deodorants that are designed to reduce skin darkening under your arms that when used every day can help to keep those armpits pale as a lily.