Menopause and Hot Flashes-Symptoms and Natural Remedies
Hot flashes are the most frequent menopause symptom which occurred at women who can feel warm in their body unconditionally, outcoming of excess sweat most probably in night time which we say night sweat or night hot flashes, red blotchiness or flushed face formed in head, neck, and chest.
- Why hot flashes pronounced??... it’s due to menopause which is nothing but the irregular menstrual cycle for a long period that women attained because ovaries stop producing the optimum hormone in the body and lack of estrogen level which is responsible for the regulation and function of the reproductive system.
- Some women don’t feel the hot flashes or any other symptoms menopause that's because it varies on women. Hot flashes making them feel to soak in water all time.
- How long to do hot flashes? If we say as average, Hot flashes are persisted from women for 7 to 8 years or even more than 10 years, the duration of hot flashes is not yet predictable approximately.
Stages of hot flashes:
- Hot flashes, skin redness in menopause time do not occur at one night it has long transition period(3 to 4) which we say as perimenopausal.
- The period(7 to10 ) which you experience hot flashes and the improper menstrual period is called menopause.
- The period after menstrual cycle stopped is called postmenopausal which causes more health issues like osteoporosis and heart disease.
Fast Fact: How to avoid Hot flashes - herbanutrin
Signs of menopause hot flashes:
- Perspiration - Feeling of quick heat in the body. Which is obtained when the blood vessels near the skin surface wider up and comes out in the form of sweat.
- Abnormal or rapid heart rate.
- The blotchy red skin on chest, head, and neck.
- Chilled hand and leg when hot flashes sweating up.
- Unnecessary menopause bleeding at vaginal, mood changes, stress.
- Feeling of anxiety.
- Losing weight during menopause.
Age of hot flashes affect:
The average age of hot flashes starts: between 40-43
The average age of hot flashes end: between 50-55
Foods to intake to avoid hot flashes:
Vitamin C AND E fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables cramming vitamin C and E are used to eliminate inflammatory in the body occurs often in the hot flashes period say as malonaldehyde.vitamin C and E also tend to increase hormonal function and maintain adrenal gland function properly also helps to hot flash relief.Vitamin C fruits: Avocado,Kiwi,Pomegranate,Mango,papaya,guava.
Vegetables: Sweet potatoes, Pumpkin, Dark green vegetables like spinach, broccoli.
Strictly Avoid during menopause:
- Intaking of alcohol, smoking.
- Obesity, hormone changes.
- Due to some medications like raloxifene, tamoxifen.
Rich protein food: Oily fish, salmon fish, eggs, cheese, yogurt helps to increase estrogen level, especially eggs which produce estrogen and progesterone balance which decline hot flashes.
Whole grains: Rice, barley, wheat, oatmeal are used to reduce the hot flashes because that contain ligands which help to increase the estrogen level in the body like what increasing naturally in the body.
HRT: The most common treatment is Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) providing to the women who affected by menopause hot flashes.
Natural remedies for hot flashes:
- Wear light weighted clothes while sweating.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine is in coffee and tea, spicy foods, hot drinks causes high body temperature.
- Stay at the cool place while sleeping and make your surroundings with good air circulation.
- Use herbal menopause supplements to keep away from side effects. For example, KacipFatimah is a natural herbal supplement used for hot flashes.
- Make sure about to do daily exercise, jogging, walking or cycling keep as routine.
- Deep breathing practice for 10 to 15 minutes morning and evening and also the onset of hot flashes.
- Meditation, yoga as regular basis.
- Keep this as a daily routine for complete menopause relief, if you would like to follow medications for menopause, prefer natural herbal supplements to see a good result for long period.