Is an unhealthy colon making you sick
Colon health and colon cleanse need for one person’s healthy life. Most of us don’t have much knowledge about colon cleanse and its importance to our body. First thing is what is colon? Colon is a part of the large intestine response to eliminate the food waste through the rectum and keep up the healthy digestive system functions.
If you often feel sick, you might have unclean colon problem. Colon cleanses methods need to solve this problem. Colon digestive system is a U-shaped tubular form connects with rectum, cecum, anus and colon is divided into four parts to process:
- Ascending colon
- Transverse colon
- Descending colon
- Sigmoid colon
If this colon gets affected by the bad bacteria and toxins you would have some health problems which requires colon cleanse process.
Work of colon in the body:
- The work of colon is to digest the food you take, break down the food and absorb the nutrients from the food. It rehydrated the unwanted food and makes your stool less hard which easily eliminates from the digestive system (colon) through the descending colon to the rectum. The bacteria in the colon do the process, remove toxins and eliminate the bad bacteria present in the colon intestine.
Colon cleanses benefits:
- Colon health is necessary to maintain our health as good. The digestive system of our body should be clean because it breaks down the foods and supplies the absorbed nutrients to the body. If it does not work properly means we will get suffer from certain illness. Like heart and other organs, colon digestive system also significant organ to maintain our digestive system good and healthy.
- The bacteria accumulated in the colon have the responsibilities like control hunger, clean your gut, maintain pH balance, make less hard stool and nutrient absorption. So the colon cleanse is important for us.
Symptoms of colon cleanse:
The symptoms you felt when your colon have toxins and bad bacteria
- Stomach pain
- Excessive gas in the stomach
- Weight loss
- Blood in stool
Risk factors of colon sickness:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Colorectal cancer
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
Causes of colon sickness:
- Inflammation in the digestive system
- Poor gut bacteria in colon digestive system
- Toxins and chemicals in the digestive system
How to cleanse your colon:
Colon cleanses methods:
Colon irrigation: Colon irrigation is the process of flush the colon waste by inserting an instrument into through the rectum. The fluid enema used to clean the colon and flushes out the waste.
Clay colon cleanses: Bentonite clay is the group of minerals called Montmorillonite is used to cleans and detoxify the colon. It absorbs the toxins present in the colon tract and flushes them out. It can take internally or externally.
Colon cleanses supplements: Take the best colon cleanse product to maintain colon health well. Prefer herbal colon cleanse method than other chemical products to avoid adverse effects so use the best Colon cleanse supplement for Gentle laxative, normal bowel movement, Softens stool, Very effective colon cleanser.
Best foods to cleanse colon:
- Detox your colon system easily by foods. You just want to consume diet and nutrient-dense foods in your meal which support to maintain your digestive system to stay healthy. Here are the lists of colon cleansing foods to take for maintain colon health.
- Fruits and vegetables play the leading role in colon health and after that, healthy fat foods, rich fiber foods.
Fruits for colon health:
It can provide enough fiber.
It can provide antioxidants and vitamin C to boost the immune system to kill the bad bacteria.
Vegetables for colon health:
It can provide fiber, folic acid, calcium, vitamin K, vitamin C, antioxidants and magnesium for detoxification.
Sterilised and fermented food:
These foods have probiotics to break down the foods and cleanse the digestive system
- Nattokinase (fermented soybeans)