IBS Awareness Month – April 2018
Every year IBS awareness month is considered during the month of April. Likely to diabetes, IBS also a chronic and incurable disease in this medical world! Awareness is the only way to eliminate IBS from this world.
Irritable bowel syndrome(IBS) is a common digestive system problem for teenagers. More than 20% of the US teenagers are affected with IBS. In that more than 70% girls are affected with the IBS. Even Doctors still not having a clue why and how IBS affects our body. However, the researchers have been undergone to find the right treatment for IBS.
What is IBS?
IBS is the short form of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It may cause severe pain in the belly, bloating, gas formation in stomach and morning diarrhea. The major cause of IBS is still not found but we can diagnose IBS with some symptoms.
Symptoms of IBS:
- Pain in Belly
- Severe Diarrhea in morning
- Fatigue due to diarrhea
- Vomit feel
- Gas formation
- Pain in bowel
- The anxiety of searching bathroom
How to protect yourself from IBS?
IBS may be triggered from many days to day activities, we can't prevent IBS, but we can reduce the pains of IBS if once you experience the above symptoms. Some of the proved methods of prevention for IBS are given,
- Diet with Bread and cereals
- Avoid fast foods and fried foods
- Quit Smoking
- Avoid Chocolate, Caffeine, drinks when you suffering from Diarrhea
- Avoid Cool drinks
- Take Broccoli, Cabbage and Onion more it lowers your IBS symptoms
- Take Fruit juices with salt more during severe diarrhea
- Avoid heavy works, it weakens your bowel more
- Manage your Stress as much as possible
- Drugs may improve the bowel strength
- Avoid Menstrual pain and stress.
How IBS affect your daily life?
- Annoying feel while traveling
- Continuous urination feeling during work
- Stress due to bowel pain
- Tension during the Menstrual period
- Anxiety while traveling
Treatment for IBS?
No, Still a complete cure is not found to cure IBS. But some herbs and chemicals may give temporary relief from IBS. So far the best medicine for IBS is the herbal supplement and it is prescribed by most of the US Doctors. Natural cures of IBS results better than the pharma medicines.
Herbal supplements for IBS are the best medicines to treat IBS cramps and pain and it provide a natural remedy for IBS.You can buy our medicine to treat IBS with the 24% discount.