How to increase insulin naturally to the body
Insulin production is a necessary process to wake up our cells and response to move sugar in our blood to the cells to change as energy. If the insulin production stopped or reduced, the response of the cells to insulin becomes reduced sugar would be settled in our blood. So the significance of insulin is high to prevent type1 and type 2 diabetes.
You can simply increase the insulin level naturally by simple changes,
Stay cool head:
- Don’t get too stress at any point. Stay cool because stress hormone cortisol increases the blood sugar and makes insulin resistance. Stress prevents nutrients from being stored in the bloodstream to be used for energy.
- When the production of stress hormones like cortisol and glucagon is increased then insulin production also decreased.
- Stress induces your stress hormone levels high and stimulates nutrient breakdown and also increasing blood sugar. Take stress relief supplements to reduce the stress as naturally.
- Stress hormones also make the body more insulin resistant. In fact, many studies show that have found that high levels of stress hormones reduce insulin sensitivity.
- Sleep is important for your health. Lack of sleep tends to increase your risk type 2 diabetes and heart diseases too. Disturbed sleep also tends to increase the risk of diabetes so avoid unwanted thinking habits and eating too many foods at bedtime. Several studies show poor sleep tends to reduced insulin sensitivity.
- Take more soluble fiber, soluble fiber is responsible for lowering cholesterol and reducing appetite. Have legumes, oatmeal, flaxseeds, Brussels sprouts and fruits like oranges.
- Several studies show that high soluble fiber intake will increase insulin sensitivity.
- Soluble fiber also helps to increase the good bacteria in your gut which is used to increased insulin sensitivity.
Turmeric: It has an active component called Curcumin which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which are used to increase insulin sensitivity by reducing free fatty acids and sugar in the blood.
Ginger: Ginger has gingerol compound which is an active component gingerol makes to increase insulin resistance in the body. Ginger contributes many health improvements as overall.
Garlic: Garlic has appeared to improve insulin secretion and have antioxidant properties that increase insulin sensitivity. Or you can take garlic supplements in your food if it is aged garlic extract supplements it has additional benefits to our health too, it is odourless.
You can take these herbs as herbal supplements too.
Consume low carbohydrates:
- When the body digests carbohydrates into sugar and releases it into the blood, the pancreas releases insulin to transfer the sugar from the blood into the cells.
- High-carbohydrates foods tend to increase blood sugar which put more pressure on the pancreas to remove sugar from the blood.
- Splitting your carbohydrates foods intake evenly throughout the day is used to spread the insulin and have less sugar at each meal can maintain insulin regularly.