Healthy diet plans for women
Daily nutritional requirements depend on sex, age and activity levels. Women need different nutrition plan in their diet than man. Eating healthy is nothing but taking different types of food at right proportion. Physical activities play a significant role in women's health. Since most of the women generally have fewer muscles, more body fat and are smaller than men, they require only fewer calories to maintain the body weight and carry out daily activities.
- Kick start your day with protein-rich breakfast, including eggs, salmon or dairy products. Digesting protein burns more calories than carbohydrates, so eating protein-rich breakfast make you stay active for long hours and it let you eat only fewer calories rest of the day.
- The preparation of protein-rich breakfast is very simple, top your morning toast with a muddled egg or if you don't have enough time just have double layered omelet.
- Never skip your breakfast for any cause or else you will end up in a bad choice of food later that day which disturbs your body metabolism and health.
- In case if you are not able to follow the above-mentioned task, at least have some protein supplements as herbal supplements.
- Some other protein-rich foods include mushroom, pears and blueberry, spinach, tomato, smoked salmon and mascarpone tortilla,etc.,
Energy giving snacks:
- Instead of taking the calories required for the day at a stretch, you can have some energy giving snacks in the mid-morning, evenly spreading the intake of calories required for the day.
- Include any one of the energy givers almonds, oatcakes, diet biscuits, veggie sticks or a banana during your brunch.
Protein and Carbohydrates lunch recipes:
- Have your lunch with a mix of starch and lean proteins, carbohydrates rich foods supply an enormous amount of energy which makes you stay brisk later in the day when taken in right proportion.
- It is important to choose the right source of carbohydrates that is instead of taking carbs which produces a steady rise in blood sugar level, it is better to go with high fiber whole grains.
- Sandwich with chicken, salmon or low-fat dairies toppings with plenty of salads or baked beans topped wholegrains would be a nutritious source of carbohydrates.
- Satisfy the energy requirement of your body in mid-afternoon with a handful of dry fruits and nuts. In the majority of weight loss program for women, this is the template.
- Taste your chocolates filled with cereals and nuts such as almonds and walnuts as well as plan for a gym session in the evening.
- Combination of dried fruits and nuts keeps you active to carry out your exercises and makes you energized.
- Don't completely avoid carbs in the nights, they are rich in fiber, low in fat when taken in required quantities.
- Combination of carbs with essential fats such as oily fishes like sardines, salmon, mackerel with some nuts regenerates and repairs your body overnight and also helps in maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- Include more vegetables or fruits salad along with the meal for your dinner.
What is the right proportion of nutrient intake for women?
- Normal women to proceed with her daily routine requires nearly 2000 kcal of energy, to produce this you require,
- Protein- 50 g
- Carbohydrates- 260 g
- Fat- 70 g
- These values are no fixed figures, a common diet chart suggested by health experts.
- There is no fixed quantity for fiber intake still 30 g of fibers a day is sufficient for the normal body metabolism.
- For women, to keep weight in control and have a healthy body, avoid excess calories intake in the form of sugar, saturated fat, and alcohol.