Garlic - Nutritional facts and health benefits
Garlic as medicinal Plant:
In older days, Egyptians cultivated garlic to treat cold. old Vietnamese used garlic as a dietary food throughout maternity. Indians and Chinese consumed garlic as a primary medicinal plant. They used garlic for dominant respiratory disorder, cholesterol, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, fatigue etc.,
Fast Fact: low-density lipoprotein and high-density lipoprotein are the types of cholesterol. LDL is dangerous for health and HDL is good for health. Garlic consists 40mg/dL of HDL cholesterol.!
Even currently garlic is used as a home remedy for the skin allergy and gastric problems. Garlic contains compound referred to as Allicin, it's the heart of garlic. Allicin is extracted from garlic and used to prepare herbal supplements. These Garlic supplements are good for heart health, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure problems, cold etc.,
One long 8 months study proves that garlic supplement contributes as an honest medicine for Alzheimer's disease and dementia, because of the antioxidants property within the garlic capsules it controls Alzheimer's disease and prevents dementia. Garlic extracts stop inhibition of cancer(tumor cells) within the body, daily one bulb of garlic helps to get over nitrosamine impact. Garlic supplement additionally helps to boost liver health and chronic nausea problems.
Aged Garlic Extract for the Healthy living: What and Why?
Do you ever hear about Aged garlic(Kyolic)? Aged garlic extract is odorless garlic that is dried and contained in a box for 20 months. Most of the Cardio Doctors advice they're to patient to intake a minimum of 2 Aged Garlic and Clove in empty stomach, because of its medicinal advantages. The natural antioxidant level within the Aged Garlic is more than the fresh garlic. This antioxidant fights against the toxic within the body, particularly within the heart. Some of the aged garlic extract benefits are given below.
- It works considerably against cholesterol within the heart valve
- It boosts the immune system of our body.
- Due to its antifungal property, Aged garlic observed HIV patients.
- It is clinically tested one for preventing cancer within the bladder, lung, and liver
- It helps to strengthen liver activity
- It reduces hypertension and blood pressure.
Fast Fact: Nearly 30 % of The Americans are suffered from cholesterol and obesity problem, which is 1:3 ratio of the entire American population!
Garlic Extract for Heart Health:
- It lowers heart attack(stroke) risk.
- It regulates the blood pumping from the guts.
- It reduces LDL cholesterol around the cardiovascular muscles
- Helps normal platelets flow function all over the body.
- It controls the blood glucose levels.