Football- The fitness sport
The right time to talk about the hot topic of world's discussion, “the football”, the real fitness sport as a doorstep to fitness awareness. FIFA fever for the past one month everywhere has ended with a great finish by France that bagged the championship title for the second time, FIFA-Federation International de Football Association, an international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer is the trending topic of discussion among the major population of the world. All online platforms and social media are flooded with football news. This article talks about the history of soccer in america to the modern football along with the nutritional pieces of information and fitness awareness for the readers to gather infotainment, both information, and entertainment.
History of football in America:
- The history of football in America doesn't have a clear origin like rugby. As European started colonization in the 17th century they would have bought their style of football with them.
- These several styles of soccer paved the way for modern football in the late 18th century. During early 19th-century students of several colleges started to play the modern football sports but the game resembles like a large, chaotic war, which pushed to ban the football due to its lack of piety or mercy once which didn't last even through the end of the century, now the world fever.
- As time moves on this sport has become more popular among the western part of the world with well-organized rules and regulations and in the 20th century, football has become the favorite and enriched sport of major population of the world.
- Many of these changes in America were due to rugby's influence, which is already a popular sport during that time. Throughout this period, the modern game of football gained more attraction and began to take shape with characteristics like 11 players in a team,etc.,
- The most influential and popular figure in American football development is Walter camp (1859-1925), known as the father of American football later. With his influence and help of American schools, football was born in America.
Nutritional information of football players:
- The primary and most important nutrient in diet plan of players consists of more than 50% of carbohydrates.
- Protein plays as a significant nutrient for the players, as strength training is the major part of their exercise. If you wished to be fit like players make sure that 35% of your diet plan consists of proteins, the bodybuilders. High protein foods are eggs, red meat, legume and soy products.
- Players before the games intake food with high carbohydrates and low fat which includes the potatoes, eggs, pasta and lean cut meats.
- After the game, they take plenty of fluids before the meal, which consists of high protein foods like fish and chicken.
- To gain weight it is advisable to take weight gain supplements, which consist of high protein than the fast food or fried food items.
Common injuries associated with football:
- Back injuries account for 65% of injuries not only for the football players but also for all due to low bone density and most importantly calcium deficiency.
- The back injuries arise as a result of back pain in common and mainly by bending, twisting, running and jumping during the game by the players.
- If you experience a notable back pain, take it seriously and get counseled by a physical therapist or medical professional before taking any own medication. Prefer natural remedy like physical activities and herbal supplements to prevent bone disorderliness.
- Skull fractures, small bone fractures, brain tissue damage, blood cot, nerve network collapse, muscle fatigue and bone dislocations are the major injuries associated while playing football.
Football-The game of fitness:
- 100% fit and the energetic game is football, this sport is always been known for its versatility in the size of the team, where it is played, with what it is played and rules incorporated in it.
- Being a football player, one will be automatically fit, as it deals with fitness activities like running.jumping, changing the direction immediately by twisting and turning our body.
- Anyone willing to begin to play this sport needs to run sprint up to 50 yards and should have a good balance over the body while running.
- The game is the excellent combination of both aerobic and anaerobic exercises and also includes strength training to be fit and enthusiastic.
- Not just football, every sport is a combination of various physical activities to lead a healthy life. Not only the players but also each one of us should practice a sport along with our daily routine to stay strong and live long.
- In this season of FIFA football fever, let us make a resolution not only to see live soccer, live scores, soccer players, and football match results but also to take part in any fitness activity as well along with some natural supplements to boost our fitness and body health.