Early Pregnancy Feelings and Healthy Tips for getting Pregnant
Pregnancy period – The most wonderful period of every woman's life. A girl carrying her baby in her stomach for 10 months is a penance! Yes, she starts loves that baby even before seeing it. She takes care of that baby each and every second. She protects her baby more than her life. That is the power of pregnant, that is the power of the status called 'Mother'.
Let know the early pregnancy period symptoms and feelings that happen in a woman body. Know about the pregnancy pillow which gives you secure feeling during pregnancy and healthy tips for getting pregnant.
- Regular menstrual cycle is delayed or missed
- Breast tenderness
How do you feel if you attained pregnancy?
- In the first trimester, women would feel bloating stomach and the uterus get little bigger than usual.
- Lighter vaginal bleeding during menstruation is the early sign and symptom of pregnancy.
- Mood swings have changed frequently, sometimes you feel happy and the next few minutes you will feel sorrow, angry when you are getting pregnant.
- Skin glow and put extra pounds of pregnancy weight which has to be felt during pregnancy. After that, pregnant belly starts to fit safely with the pelvis.
- You will start to eat sour tasted foods like pickles, mangoes though you won't like these two, you would have the sensation to have it.
- Pregnancy pillow is an extra comfortable for pregnancy women to sleep better in pregnant period. Try to avoid to back on the bed because it will reduce the blood flow to the body and your baby. In 24 weeks pregnant and 27 weeks pregnant, sleep on one side which allows frequent blood flow with the pregnancy pillow.
- So prefer one side sleeping position when you sleep. Avoid a long time sleeping in the position of back sleep. In the 34th month of pregnancy, Sleep on the left side with pregnancy pillow will help to healthy labour time.
- Put your leg on the pregnancy pillow by one leg with equal knee, foot, and hip height position which will support the womb and pregnant belly.
Pregnancy test can be taken when your menstrual cycle starts to delay for one month. You can do a pregnancy test in the home by pee urine in the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) kit which is a hormone produced by the placenta. This hormone will produce when you get pregnant. Pregnancy wheel is also available in the online to check whether you are pregnant or not by you menstruation date. Pregnancy calculator week by week can estimate the due date of childbirth by calculating the last menstruation period(LMP) which is mostly predicted in the prenatal (pregnancy health check-ups regularly) visit.
Healthy tips for pregnancy:
Make more healthy and comfortable physical, mental health to get problem free pregnancy and healthy labour time.
Tips for getting pregnant:
- Pregnancy that get by sexual intercourse is the best one than any other artificial formation; make it sure to perform the sexual intercourse before 6 days of the ovulation period will help to get pregnant early.
- Women may have infertility problem because of drinking alcohol and smoking. It may be rectify by Natural female sex enhancer, natural fertility supplements for women and extend the sex time as much as possible.
- Avoid getting stress and don’t over do sex in ovulation period because it alone won’t form fertility early.
Start healthy pregnancy:
- Even though, it is not the first pregnancy for you. You have to make healthy life schedule after getting pregnant.
- If you protect your body, it will protect your baby in the womb and make healthy too so avoid alcohol, smoking habit, caffeine, tea completely.
- Don’t use unhygienic things in the home; it will cause infection to you.