Amazing Health Benefits Of Rosehip – Fruit Of Rose Plant
Rosehip is little unknown for most of us. Rosehip is the fruit of rose plant which is also called as rose haw and rose hep. Rosehip is cultivated from Rosa gallica (rose or purple colour flowering plant origin in central Europe) and Rosa canina (pale pink colour flowering plant origin in Europe and western Asia) during late summer to autumn season after pollination of the plant was completed. The rose hip fruit ripens in the summer season which is red or orange in colour and tastes as tangy fruit like lemon, orange.
Rosehip using in the form of rose hip supplements, rose hip tea, rose hip jam, rose hip jelly, rose hip syrup. America is one of the largest producers of rose hip products and has been used as an herbal medicine for past 10 decades.
The health benefits of the rose hip are wondering. Clinical researches and journal were published in 2012 about the rose hip supplement which have been taken for 6 weeks and proved the difference in the LDL cholesterol level and blood pressure. Rosehip supplements’s antioxidants power mainly help to clear chronic diseases like cardiovascular diseases and cancer. This article shows the uses of the rose hip for us.
Nutrients in rose hip: More than 50% of vitamin C present in rosehip fruit or rosehip supplements compared to an orange. It also contains protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin K, Niacin.
Health benefits of the Rose hip:
Rosehip - Anemia:
- Rosehip can improve the blood circulation, natural iron supplements to increase red blood cells, ability to take the iron content from the food and best iron supplement for anemia. Red blood cells in the body contain haemoglobin which carries oxygen through lungs to functions all organs well and exhales the carbon dioxide, increases metabolism too. Vitamin C in rose hip supplements helps to absorb the iron and prevent anemia.
Rosehip - Lowering cholesterol:
- Rosehip is used to lowering cholesterol in the body. Rosehip supplements have antioxidants property which eliminates the free radicals present in the body and reduces the bad (LDL) cholesterol makes cardiac diseases.
Rosehip - Lowering blood pressure:
- Rosehip has bioflavonoids which protect the blood vessel and support nitric oxide level. Nitric oxide is used to keep blood vessels relaxed by the way it reduced the blood pressure and helps to prevent heart attack and stroke.
Rosehip – Stomach ailments:
Rosehip is a good herbal medicine for digestion. Rosehip supplements have pectin acid is a diuretic and laxative to eliminate the toxins present in the bowel also stimulates the bowel movements. Frequent intake of rose hip supplements can protect kidney health too and pass out excess salts present in our body.
Rosehip – Skin protection:
- Rosehip protects the skin from wrinkles, aging, acne, scars because rose hip supplements tone the skin and its astringent property of rose hip keep the skin flexible also tighten, smoothen the skin. Antioxidant and vitamin C property in rose hip supplement increase the collagen production which reduces wrinkles and vitamin C gives good skin texture.
Rosehip - Arthritis:
- Rosehip supplements have anti-inflammatory property; it dissolves the C reactive protein which causes the arthritis pain, cartilage erosion, and inflammation in the joints makes pain, acts as natural ailment for arthritis. It provides a good effect of arthritis and osteoarthritis problems.